- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 11:36
The Barrington Area Library will be upgrading its online library system on Wednesday, March 20, 2013. This means most of the library's online services will be unavailable on that day, beginning in the early morning hours. This includes:
- Searching the library catalog for items, including interlibrary loan items;
- Viewing your account for holds, fines, items checked out or coming due:
- Renewing items;
- Paying fines and fees online:
- Downloading items from e-book, audiobook, music and magazine services.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Our staff will be on hand that day to provide research and account assistance to you in every way possible. The upgrade to our system will help us to provide even better service in the future. Note: because our e-book services will not be available, the Tablet Drop-In help session scheduled for March 20, 2013 has also been cancelled.
location and hours
505 N. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010
Mon-Fri: 9 am - 9 pm
Sat: 9 am - 5 pm
Sun: 1 pm - 5pm
Renewals and Account Information